- Complimentary Breakfast – Choice of Indian, Himalayan and English.
- Room service. Inhouse mobile provided for room service orders.
- Kitchenette equipped with washbasin, cutlery, crockery, microwave,fridge, electric kettle. No burners.Cooking is not allowed, only heating food.
- Wifi. Lcd Tvs.
- Imported heaters for winters. Blow driers.
- Terrace garden with Kanchenjunga views.
- Iron board on request.
- One bottled water, per head per day.
- Dental kit/shaving kit on request.
- Car parking space( do notify us).
- Fire extinguishers.
- Discount rates for long stays, for trips of 14 nights or longer or even better for stays in excess of 30 nights.
- Food and soft drinks : Fresh organic vegetables. Food is Local/Chinese/Indian/Italian. In room menu plus fixed meals. Fixed meals need to be ordered at least 3 hours in advance.For liquor lovers,wine shops are in the vicinity. Wine shops are closed on dry days.Specific days like major national/local festivals/occasions.
- Tours & Travels. We have our travel partner who will take care of all your travel needs. Details disclosed on inquiry.
- Outdoor activities. Whole range of activities to suit all our guests. All activities managed by tour operator.
- Doctor on call.
- For swiping card facilities, transaction cost is to be borne by guest.
Sikkim is a trekkers and adventure lovers paradise.Following are the treks we can arrange:
Dzongri.Hee-Bermiok.Goecha La.Green Lake.Sandakphu.Yambong.Singhalia Treks and Goechala Round.
Details shall be disclosed on inquiry.
The best paragliding in India.
Grade : Easy to moderate.
Recommended : Age 14 and above.
Complete details shall be disclosed on inquiry.
Cultural activities :
Trips to monasteries or local indigenous villages.
Details on inquiry.
Casino Deltin Denzong is a 5 Min drive from Hotel .
Dress code is casual smart, no slippers are allowed.
Exploring off the beaten path India :
Contact Kunal 0n +919717148483 ; more on www.totravelwith.com
Kunal is originally from Agra but he has studied, lived and worked in Nainital (Himalayas), Germany, New York, Washington DC, Dubai & Singapore. In 2014, Kunal spent some time volunteering with the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) in the forests of South India. It didn’t take him long to realize his passion lies in travel and wildlife and he moved back to India. In 2017, he started, ” To Travel With “. To Travel With, takes their guests to off-the-beaten places of interest in India, wildlife and back to nature experiences that are personally tried and tested by Kunal.